HartDixon provides partner led consultancy services to commercial, private and public sector clients throughout the UK and Europe.
We provide a full building consultancy service to commercial and public sector clients throughout the UK, working with multi and single property owners, Government agencies, investors, developers, and occupiers.
Our project offering is flexible and scalable, from a one-stop consultancy through to individual services for smaller commissions; with our survey expertise, we use the latest methods of asset data collection and reporting, as well as our specific expertise in stock investment and condition, and remaining life assessment.
Regardless of the property in question, today’s value-oriented client demands that we understand their needs, take on their challenges and deliver positive results that will add net worth to their portfolios. Our solution-based service gives ready access to a depth and breadth of knowledge that allows clients to achieve specific goals throughout the life-cycle of their asset.
- Pre-acquisition/due diligence building surveys (UK and Europe)
- Building design and space rationalisation
- Project/development appraisal and monitoring (UK and Europe)
- Professional surveys of property within the portfolio
- Investment and bank monitoring
- Schedules of condition
- Support services to M&A activity
- Vendor due diligence surveys (UK and Europe)
- Dilapidations consultancy services (pre-assessments, schedule preparation and negotiation services)
- Tenant alteration and approval management for landlords
- Condition and remaining life assessments
- Preventative maintenance scheduling and planning
- Asset verification surveying
- Condition surveys
- Reinstatement cost assessments
- Defect analysis
- Expert witness services
- Project and programme management
- Contract administration
- Principal Designer: Construction Design and Management (CDM) Regulations
- Building cost consultancy
- Ska environmental assessment and sustainability advice
- Construction feasibility studies and option appraisals
- Building project health checks and auditing
- Workplace solutions (Cat B)